A new edition of the Space Venture Europe report has been released by the European Space Policy Institute - ESPI.
This report offers a comprehensive overview of the latest investment and entrepreneurship trends in the European space sector.
The insights are backed by evidence from critical investment metrics and the results of the space entrepreneurship survey carried out by ESPI with over 120 space start-ups across Europe participating.
The report delves into key topics including:
- National and EU public support instrument for space investments and entrepreneurship in Europe
- Investment trends and key indicators of space start-up entrepreneurship in 2020
- Negative and positive impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on business and investment within the European space ecosystem
- Situation, priorities and prospects of European space start-ups in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Stories of European space start-ups
To read the full report please click this link to the ESPI website: https://espi.or.at/publications/espi-public-reports/send/2-public-espi-reports/571-space-venture-europe-2020