The 2nd InnORBIT Space Track is coming to Tech Tour SouthEast event in Athens on 7th July 2023.
The Tech Tour InnORBIT Space Track is designed to bring the Space Tech most high potential and investment-ready start-ups, scale-ups and entrepreneurs coming from South Eastern and Central Eastern European countries with potential mentors, business partners, customers and European investors to boost their investment readiness and build relationships.
What is it about?
- Train your Investors Pitch with coaches at our Online Academy prior the event in Athens
- Present the activities and focus of your company in front of relevant investors at the Onsite Pitching sessions – 7th July 2023 in Athens
- Network freely with dynamic with fellow entrepreneurs and International venture capitalists at onsite event.
- Visibility on the Tech Tour Programme website and during all sessions.
- Opportunity for One2One meetings with any participant at the Tech Tour South Europe event
Deadline for applications for Tech Tour InnORBIT Space Track in Athens is May 1st, 2023 ➡️ https://lnkd.in/dm6Ui_kD
- No fee for applying or participating there is no charge to apply and no fee for the selected companies to attend the event - selection is based on merit only.
- Selected companies will be invited to Pitch onsite on 7th July in front of specialized investors.
- Profile: once registered, please make sure you update your company and project profile or add any new projects that you would like to pass the review process and also upload a presentation in PPT/PDF format. We will need your profile completed to submit by the application deadline.